Exfoliation of skin is a much essential beauty regime that every human being should acquire. And as far as exfoliating the body skin is concerned, beauty experts swear by body brush massage. Probably, many of us own a body brush but only a few know how to use it efficiently and how dry brushing helps our skin.
Dry brushing is one of the most effective ways to combat a myriad of skin complaints. The body brush massage has the ability to transform dull and dehydrated skin into a nourished one. It also helps in reducing the appearance of cellulite significantly. During this quarantine period when the whole world is locked down, let us pamper our skin! Take out your body brush massagers and start transforming our skins and feel good about life.
Dry Body Brushing
Dry body brushing is the combination of thorough exfoliation and deep massage. This technique involves a body brush massage head with natural bristles that moves over the body in long and pressured strokes. It is an ancient technique that is known for lifting and buffing up the dead skin cells, encouraging lymph node drainage and increasing blood circulation throughout the body.
Dry brushing is a boon especially for those who are dealing with cellulite and uneven skin texture. The tough natural bristles of the body brushes massage the skin deeply which helps in softening hard fat deposits lying beneath skin surface resulting in uneven skin texture. When the fat deposits get softened these distribute more evenly making the skin appear smoother and softer as the bumps and dimples get visibly reduced.
Dry brushing not just addresses your skin issues but also offers benefits to your general health and wellbeing. It encourages the lymph nodes drainage that helps in stimulating the lymph flow normally which further detoxifies your body naturally. Also, when you incorporate dry brushing into your beauty regime it helps in eliminating harmful bacteria and toxins in the blood which leads to suppression of toxin build up that is the primary reason behind cellulite formation, uneven skin texture and skin discoloration.
The technique also stimulates the lymphatic system that further aids and strengthen your immune system improving your overall health. And it is the need of the hour! A strong immune system is considered as the best weapon against the COVID-19 spread.
How to do a Body Brush Massage?
Incorporating dry body brush massage in your daily routine is quite easy. You can notice significant difference in your skin texture eventually with dry brushing. It not only wish enhance your skin texture and appearance but also your mood as the technique acts as an ultimate all-natural energy booster by stimulating blood circulation throughout the body.
- Take your body brush massage head that has natural bristles like the one by Glo.
- Using long and smooth strokes take the brush and move over your skin beginning at your feet and moving upwards towards your heart. Make sure that you do not scrub the skin else you might hurt it. Long and even strokes are the best ways to improve circulation and lymphatic system.
- Keep varying the pressure depending upon the sensitivity of your skin. For delicate skin using lighter hand is highly recommended.
- The best time to perform dry brushing is before taking bath or shower. It helps in cleansing your body and removing all toxins during the bath.
- Make sure to apply a good moisturizer after the cleansing process to replenish the moisture your skin might have lost.
The Body Brush Massage head by Glo is one of the most effective, simple-to-use, and scientifically proven ways to nourish your skin while enhancing overall health. To learn more visit https://www.glo.international/products/body-brush...