Kerala, India’s southernmost state, is located between the Western Ghats on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west. Derived from the Malayalam word “Kera”, Kerala literally means “the land of coconut”, which is found in plenty throughout the length and breadth of the state. There’s a reason the state is known as “God’s own country”. While mythology claims that the state was created by Lord Vishnu, who threw an ax across the river to create a land for his devotees to settle in tranquillity, it is a state where different religion co-exists peacefully. There is also another reason for it. The natural beauty of Kerala, its famous backwater, paddy fields, exotic beaches, tea plantations, and the wet maritime tropical climate make it no less than a paradise on Earth. Also, native to Kerala is the traditional dance form of Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, and Kummattikali, performed during Onam has earned a distinct place in the art and culture of India.
If all these excite you, OD Travels is ready to take you to God’s own Country. With OD Travels’ Kerala Tour Packages, bath yourself in the scenic beauty of the state and discover the real connection between the spiritual and the self.
OD Travels has comprehensive Kerala Travel Packages: –
- No trip to Kerala is complete without cruising in the backwater of Kerala. Take the houseboat ride and witness the breath-taking lush greenery, the countryside houses, the flora, and the fauna. This is something you should not miss out on. So, OD Travels has included the Alleppey Houseboat tour in its package to calm your mind and get the best of eco-tourism.
- Kerala has some of the best hill stations in India. The hidden beauty these corners of Kerala possess is unparallel. Hence, we have also curated the best hill station packages for you.
- We do not want you to miss the historical sites of Kerala. One such site is Fort Kochi located in the Ernakulam district. It is colonial architecture and shows a blending of the past and the present. Major attractions of Fort Kochi include Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church, Jewish synagogue, etc.
- You can also take a trip to Kerala’s wildlife sanctuaries, bird sanctuaries, and tiger reserves. If you are lucky enough you can also spot exotic birds during cruising in the boat.
- Kerala is home to a variety of spices like turmeric, pepper, cardamom, vanilla, etc. Take the flavor of these spices to your kitchen and enhance the taste of your cooking.
- When you are in Kerala, pamper your taste buds with the local cuisines of Kerala. Try out the veg and nonveg dishes cooked in coconut oil and served in banana leaves.
Kerala offers top-notch hospitality to its visitors. You need not worry about your stay with our Kerala Travel Packages. It is all-inclusive. Whether you want to stay in luxury hotels, beach-facing resorts, or houseboats, we will make all the arrangements for you.
OD Travels is now offering B2B Kerala tour packages to different corporate and business organizations. Our packages are sure to make your employees happy.
Consult with our travel experts today and book your Kerala trip now.
Source From: www.travellifeblog.com