Electrolysis hair removal is the only permanent hair removal method approved by the FDA. It requires multiple sessions to achieve the best possible results. It also guarantees that you'll never see any hair that hardly needs any treatment for the rest of your life.What is Electrolysis?
Primarily, Electrolysis works by disrupting all hair growth, and the process works simply by inserting a fine probe into the root of the hair at the skin. A mild electric wave was charged to the hair follicles through it. The purpose is to damage it and stop its re-growing process. It damages the hair follicles and causes the existing hairs to fall out. It will result to yield excellent permanent results, but it's significant to note that it will take a little bit of time. Hair grows in different stages, like building, resting, and shedding. Because all of the hair isn't on the same stage at any given time, multiple sessions will be required.Can Electrolysis remove hair permanently?
Electrolysis is the only FDA-approved technique that removes your unwanted hair permanently. It is useful for people with any skin and hair type and hair color. It is also suitable for any area of the body, including the eyebrows. No such post maintenance is required as Electrolysis removes the hair permanently.What areas can be treated?
Electrolysis is applicable for all areas, apart from inner ear and nose. It can be applied to all common body areas on the face, lip, chin, cheeks, and sides of the face, eyebrows, and neck of any woman. It is also a fruitful solution to remove the hair from your underarms, breasts, abdomen, and bikini line. Common areas for men like the edges of the beard, eyebrows, nose, ears, cheeks, and areas where ingrown hairs appear. It is most suitable for the transgender/transsexual people that need to remove full beard, chest, and hair at the back areas as well.How many sessions does Electrolysis take?
Generally speaking, you may need eight to twelve or even more sessions, and the average time can vary from six months to eighteen months, depending on the nature and type of hair. The total sessions needed to remove hair from a particular area permanently will vary from person to person. But one thing you must be sure that the unwanted hair will be deleted forever. It probably seems like a very wide time-frame, but the final output will surely please you.How much does electrolysis hair removal cost?
The cost of applying Electrolysis hair removal will be based on numerous factors. It may be the type & volume of hair, how much hair needs to be removed, the size of the area and the nature of hair to be treated, and the place where you get your services and many more things. It may cost more in bigger cities than in smaller towns. Overall, the Electrolysis in Ft. Lauderdale cost compares very favorably to other hair removal methods. An average price per one-hour session of Electrolysis typically ranges between $50 and $125 per hour.Things you should know specific facts before you go for hair removal in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Electrolysis in Lauderdale is effective and truly useful, but it involves dealing with each hair follicle; hence it needs some time to get the desired result. Each session can last anything from five minutes to two hours.
- As your hairs don't all grow at the same time, you usually take a few treatments before you notice significant results. Keep patience in there; it's worth it!
- Having the sessions on a weekly or fortnightly basis is always advised to clients. Once you get in the swing of it, each electrolysis session will become quicker and less frequent.
- Any other hair removal mode except Electrolysis doesn't work for those with blonde or fair hair, but Electrolysis is useful for all skin and hair types!
- Treatment times can vary between five and sixty minutes, based on the area to be worked on. It should be clearly discussed at the time of the initial consultation.
- You should always hair an expert hair removal consultation in Lauderdale, Florida before you start your treatment plan so that you can find the suitable options for you.
If you have any questions regarding hair removal in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, please don't hesitate to contact Electrolysis By Debra clinic. You can call them at 954-742-4610 or drop a message on Facebook/ twitter or send an email as well. One of the experts will be happy to chat with you!...