The vibe of a restaurant is often defined by its atmosphere and food offered. As far as creating the atmosphere, restaurant tables and chairs can play a vital role. Restaurant tables coordinated with the appropriate design and decor can contribute to the perception of the diners to a great extent. From aesthetic appeal to functional use, tables add a lot to the restaurant experience.
Every year the restaurant design trends keep changing. Many restaurant owners like to stand out of the crowd by following the latest trend or attempting to start a new trend! Here's a few the key trends that are hitting restaurant design in 2019.
Creating an environment that is appropriate for Instagram –
Instagram is a leading social platform that businesses can use to attempt to attract customers. In case of restaurants, a unique and photogenic environment blended with unusual ideas and unexpected contrasts can provide a perfect environment for those diners who can't resist taking pictures of the space or the food!
- Combining bright colors with detailed tiling and classy restaurant tables, specifically wood tables, can be a hit!
- A vintage environment combining distressed walls with restaurant bar tables and vintage décor can be an Instagram friendly restaurant ambiance.
- Bold colored walls paired with deep wooden furniture and audacious lighting can also be an amazing way to display the restaurant’s appeal on Instagram.
Integrating Irregular shapes –
Geometric shapes were trending for past few years. However, today the diners look for something unusual and unpredictable and hence, the irregular and organic shapes have become a trend in interior decors for restaurants. Pairing these shapes with wood can even enhance the entire ambiance.
- Cave like décor with layered chipboard.
- Adding photo screens, bamboo screens or free standing doors as room dividers.
Integrating Dark Wood Restaurant Tables and Chairs –
Dark wood restaurant tables and chairs have also made a comeback this year. When these dark wood furniture are paired with subtle lighting and soft textures it provides a cozy and comfy dining experience which attracts young couples the most! This is part of the resurgence of the industrial look, and there are tons of restaurant seating options in the industrial category.
- Team up dark wood furniture with raw brick walls.
- Low lighting and black walls with dark wood furniture can also be a great choice.
- Indigo or black accented walls and dark wooden restaurant bar tables can also offer an amazing ambiance.
In short, a perfect dining space is the one that blends the trendy decors with comfortable restaurant tables and chairs. Today the world is more about style and trends, so blend style with your ambiance and people will flock to your restaurant!
Restaurant tables that are chosen according to the restaurant’s theme, menu, type and ambience will always be the best choice. We at Missouri Table & Chair understand that, and carry restaurant tables and wood table tops that offer durability, quality, and some of the most competitive pricing in the commercial furniture industry. All our tables feature our one-of-a-kind customer service that is tailored to each individual client.
For more details contact us today at 816-246-4040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org...