Italian is considered as one of the Romance languages and has remained closer to the original Latin than any other language. It transmits great culture of renaissance and has greatly influenced other languages around Western Europe. Around 60 million people in Italy speak this language and it’s one of the four office languages of Switzerland. Italian is widely spoken in Brazil, Argentina, Canada and United States. Here are a few reasons why learning Italian language makes sense:
- Italian is easy to learn.
- Learning Italian makes traveling to Italy easy.
- Get a competitive advantage at work.
- Appreciate new art, music, and entertainment.
- Build stronger relationship with Italians.