Lady Diana – Princess of Wales, always said she’d like to be a queen of people’s hearts. Every August, tributes pour in to celebrate her legacy and lifestyle that valued authenticity over protocol and humanity over prestige. To celebrate her incredible life and legacy, The Princess Diana Museum displays the perfectly-curated, personal, and historical artifacts in a 3D interactive environment. The artifact collection spans Lady Di’s lifetime, from her early childhood to her teenage years until her tragic death. Take a virtual tour to The Princess Diana Museum and witness the extravagant collection depicting her incredible life and legacy.
If you are still not convinced, look at the post and know what makes The Princess Diana Museum tour extremely worthwhile.
- Sign up for a virtual tour to The Princess Diana Museum and get professional assistance from a virtual avatar guiding in English or Spanish language. Take this virtual tour to explore the fourteen galleries displaying a never seen artifact collection of clothes and history throughout her lifetime. Get ready to learn a wealth of carefully curated information throughout.
- The virtual tour exploration allows you to take advantage of a live location map that guides you to improve your overall experience.
- You will get help from a community chat feature to get in touch with fellow museum guests in real-time. You can connect with them either by chat, text, or video.
- Besides, you can listen to the exclusive personal interviews with so many individuals and artists connected to the historical artifacts on display in the museum. Every individual shares their unique experience in words that add life to your museum. Their stories will indeed be preserved forever and are genuinely enchanting to hear.
- In addition, you will see the iconic designer collection beautifully displayed along with unique details that personify Lady Diana’s legacy as the Princess of Wales.
Final Takeaway –
The Princess Diana Museum is a one-of-its-kind museum that gives you access to the carefully-curated collection of historical and personal artifacts of Lady Diana’s incredible legacy and life. Our virtual museum is available and accessible 24/7 to everyone. You won’t need special technical knowledge to access this virtual museum.
On your virtual tour, you will find all of her historical items photographed in high-resolution 2D &3D using the latest virtual reality techniques and photogrammetry. The main objective of the Princess Diana Museum is to allow visitors to enjoy the iconic pieces of Lady Di up-close from the comfort and convenience of their homes anywhere around the world. For more information about our virtual museum access, please visit our website at: https://www.theprincessandtheplatypus.org/.