Novel Coronavirus or the COVID-19 has turned the world upside down within a few weeks, which has impacted our lives unprecedentedly. The way we work has also been affected. To fight with this deadly virus spread everyone is doing their part which includes companies shifting to medical equipment production to aid frontline workers, people staying home to prevent the spread, governments taking preventive measures like disinfecting the cities and likewise.
So as a property owner or manager of a commercial building, you should too do your part for ensuring the safety of your building staff. For that, you need to make use of commercial cleaning and disinfection equipment for sale.
Tips to Prevent COVID-19 Outbreak in Commercial Properties
The most effective and easy way to keep your office or commercial building staff safe from the COVID-19 infection is to make sure that they are staying at home and working from there if feeling unwell. Employees having acute respiratory complaints in particular should be advised to seek immediate medical help.
And the staff or employees coming to work should be provided with all essential preventative measures like hand wash, masks and gloves for good personal hygiene. Besides that, keeping the office premises clean and disinfected should be prioritized. Ask your employees to follow certain practices mindfully such as:
- Wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer when soap and water is inaccessible.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth especially with unwashed hands.
- Cover their nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing using tissues, clean napkins, sleeves or shirts and not with hands.
How to Disinfect and Clean Commercial Buildings
For cleaning and disinfecting the commercial building make sure your staff follows the following guidelines:
- Use cleaning agents and disinfectants of good quality diligently throughout the property to ensure proper cleaning and disinfection.
- As far as disinfectants are concerned, use the ones having a Drug Identification Number (DIN) that denotes that product is approved by the Health Department of the country.
- Use medical grade disinfection equipment for sale to ensure disinfection of the highest standards.
- Make sure to check the expiry dates on all the cleaning and disinfecting products being used.
- Make sure to clean high traffic areas and places with frequently touched surfaces such as keyboards, door knobs, handles, elevator buttons, light switches, counters and likewise regularly and thoroughly. These surfaces and areas are at highest risk of contamination. Keep these areas clean and disinfected as much as possible.
- Staff should always gear up with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves especially in commonly used areas.
- On your part you should encourage your staff and employees to wash their hands every time it gets dirty and before touching their face. Set up hand sanitizer dispensers in commonly used areas within the building premises.
- Dispose of waste need to be done more carefully.
Disinfecting Machines provides high quality and medical grade disinfection equipment for sale that are portable, multi-functional and safe to use.