Machu Picchu will forever remain the crown jewel of Peru. It is perhaps the most sought-after destination in South America and an unforgettable experience. Every day, humbled visitors explore these enigmatic ruins and let their imaginations run wild. A Machu Picchu tour brings back a fascinating, immersive world from the past.
Part of the wonder of the site is the magnificent panorama of the Inca buildings and the horn-shaped, forested peak of Huayna Picchu & mystery that surrounds it. All the more incentive to take your time and not do a quick day trip from Cusco.
Prime Motives for Visiting Machu Picchu
- The Stunning Location: There is nothing that can match seeing Machu Picchu’s beauty. It resembles more a piece of art than a city because it is perched high above the river below and surrounded by the angular Andes.
- Learn About Some of the World’s Greatest Engineers: Learning about the Incas is made possible by visiting Machu Picchu. The Incas, among the finest builders in history, accomplished the amazing achievement of building Machu Picchu without the use of wheels.
- Paths to Hike and Mountains to Climb: Machu Picchu is a fantastic place if you enjoy hiking or climbing. There are trekking routes virtually everywhere, and you may climb Huayna Picchu right next to the actual site.
- Excellent Tour Guides: It’s not necessary for visitors to Machu Picchu to independently explore the ruins. It is possible to learn how and why the Incas decided to construct in such a difficult location from qualified professionals working for organizations like Machu Picchu Tour Guides.
- An Amazing End to a Trip on the Inca Trail: You don’t have to visit Machu Picchu alone; it’s the perfect way to round off a walking tour along the Inca Way. which was previously an Inca route, is at least a five-day journey that offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- The wonder of the New World of Machu Picchu Historic Sanctuary
- Enjoy views of the Inca ruins and
- Explore the striking forested mountain towers of Huayna Picchu which is atmospherically above Machu Picchu
- Hikers who complete the Machu Picchu trip are rewarded with a stunning view of the remote fortress, a peaceful time of introspection, and a memorable experience.
- Visit the ‘Inti Punku” ruins that stand on the doorstep of the Sanctuary dedicated to the Sun God. The Sun Gate provides an epic view of the Incan citadel
- Ascend the staircase to Intihuatana, the most sacred site in Machu Picchu
- Climb the stairs to Intihuatana, Machu Picchu’s holiest site.
- See the Temple of the Moon and climb Huayna Picchu.
- Explore the Secret Entrance Inca Bridge
Planning Your Visit
Take the help of an expert guide to discover the spellbinding scenery and perfect stonework of the Lost City of the Incas. rely on True Mountain Traveler to plan your Machu Picchu tours & make the most of this unforgettable place. They live in Peru, work in Peru, love Peru, and know all our hidden roots. To provide impeccable service, they work with the best hotels, restaurants, transportation, and outstanding local guides. True Mountain Traveler knows that each of our guests is unique. They provide unforgettable services and sightseeing tours. Reach out to them today at +51 084 610 302 to get started!