A family holiday trip to Jordan was always outstanding and remaining as a fantastic traveling experience. It will just like a dream come true for you and your family since you or your kids always wishes to visit this part of the world ever since you read it in your geography or history classes! The entire area in Jordan is filled with spectacular places, culture, sightseeing, natural marvels, historical era, and much more that always fascinate travelers of all ages.
Why not delve into the magical ancient world of Jordan on this exhilarating family holiday adventure!A family holiday trip to Jordan was always outstanding and remaining as a fantastic traveling experience. It will just like a dream come true for you and your family since you or your kids always wishes to visit this part of the world ever since you read it in your geography or history classes! The entire area in Jordan is filled with spectacular places, culture, sightseeing, natural marvels, historical era, and much more that always fascinate travelers of all ages. Why not delve into the magical ancient world of Jordan on this exhilarating family holiday adventure!
Exclusively designed Jordan family holiday tour specially highlights the most exciting corners of Jordan. It may be the historical yet magnificent Petra to Jerash, from Wadi Rum desert to the beautiful Red Sea coast and much more. With carefully planning activities and downtime, your family will love to enjoy the Jordan family holidays.
Why you'll love this trip
• Visiting the rock-carved city of Petra, the most awaited attraction in Jordan, and frankly, the kids are too excited for it! Explore the incredible ancient city of Petra, and bring its history brought to life by your incredible local guides
• Explore the Citadel and the Temple of Hercules and Umayyad Palace -the historic site on top of a hill in Aman remaining as the most amazing attractions here worth of enjoying a Jordan family holiday.
• Excellent experience to see museums that include a lot of artifacts belongs to prehistoric times while others to the more recent 15th century. Overall, the journey was fascinating.
• Luxury camping under the uncountable blinking stars is a must in the middle of the desert in Wadi Rum. It will be an unforgettable travel experience that your children won't forget! Also, discover the ancient city of Madaba famous for its marvelous mosaic art, specifically the 6th-century mosaic map of Jerusalem.
• Have a dip like no other in the Dead Sea and feel the excitement of floating effortlessly in the salt-filled water! Take a mud bath to grab its healing property. Enjoy the unique ecosystem and the lowest part of the earth and make your Jordan family holidays memorable for a long time
• Move to discover the magical marine world that lies under the Red Sea with snorkeling around some of the best coral reefs in the world.
• Have a cruise through the desert on a sturdy 4WD safari vehicle and witness a landscape that changes every day due to wind! The children will like to explore in the real desert with an adventurous camel ride!
• Play gladiator in the ancient Roman city of Jerash, and learn more ancient epics in the crusader Kerak Castle. The paved streets, huge public squares, plazas, fountains, city walls, and soaring hilltop temples here will describe the Roman and personality.
• The food in Jordan is quite lovely and consists of meat along with fresh vegetables, beans, and pulses, among other ingredients. If you are vegetarian, then you can choose plenty of vegetable-based salads, dips, falafel, and flatbread to keep your family well-fed.
• The travel management companies offered customized Jordan family holiday packages and make a well-planned journey for your group. The travel representative understands your need and provides the most budget-friendly quotes and itineraries as per your requirement.
Is this trip right for you?
Jordan exceeded the expectations of your family or groups in so many ways. From its friendly people to hospitality, to its rich landscape, and sightseeing places – everything was a treat to the senses. Jordan's family holidays could be an excellent time to explore this wonderful country, and it is enough to make your family truly got lost in its old-world charm. There are some long travels days on this trip, with driving times adding up to between six and eight hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your fellow travelers and soak up the diverse scenery. The tour operators assist you and your family member in getting ready for hot temperatures during the day and colder climates in the evening. Also, they recommend holding drinking water, hats, and comfortable shoes for lots of walking around sites like Petra are recommended. So, if you want to enjoy a hassle-free holiday experience, then the Jordan family holidays is just right for you! You can even customize your journey with the help of a reputed tour and travel Management Company like GO JORDAN TRAVEL & TOURISM based in Jordan!...