Tips To Choose The Right E-Juice For Your E-Cig

When you’re new to the vaping world, picking the appropriate e-juice for your e-cigarette can be a big challenge. In comparison to smoking cigarettes, e-juices avail in wide range of flavors and different PG/VG concentrations to suit all tastes & vaping preferences. Whether you like fruity, exotic, dessert, drink or tobacco flavors, there is always flavor to suit your needs.

E-juices

 

But what kind of e-juice works best with your e-cigarette? Here is what you need to know:

E-Juice Ingredients:

Every e-juice bottle features 95 percent VG (Vegetable Glycerin) and PG (Propylene Glycol). The other 5 percent is flavorings & e-juice nicotine (optional). Relying on the proportion of one to another, these ingredients offer diverse characteristics to your vape.

What e-juice is suitable for my e-cig?

To answer this question, you first have to analyze the hardware. Today, there’re many different kinds of devices accessible on the market, some devices take cartridges, other pre filled pods, but most of them avail with a tank that should be filled with e-juice. There’re 2 kinds of e-cigs that come under this class: Mouth-To-Lung (MTL) and Sub-Ohm (Direct Lung) devices.

E-Juice Ingredients

 

So what kind of e-juice should I use?

If you are looking for a throat hit when vaping, use a PG ratio or higher. Throat hit is a kick at the back of the throat which is offered by a high nicotine potency. This is pretty identical to the feeling of smoking a traditional cigarette.

If you’re looking for stealth vaping, use a high PG e-juice. High PG e-juice creates very little vapor, so this way you can keep vaping low key.

High VG e-juice

 

If you’re looking for smooth & intense flavor, use a high VG e-juice. It offers a smoother sense on the throat, and because of its adjustable power, it creates more vapor.

If you enjoy big vape clouds use a high VG e-juice.

According to expert it’s ideal to begin your vaping journey with a Mouth-to-Lung device along with 50/50 PG/VG e-juices, as they wonderfully imitate the smoking experience. Nonetheless, vaping always comes down to preference & vaping style. If you feel like you have discovered the perfect set up, then stick to it.

Vaping

 

However, remember that there’re tank & e-juice types which work better collectively. By picking the correct e-juice for your e-cog, you’ll not just optimize the abilities of your hardware, but also increase the flavor intensity & the durability of your coils.

Strawberry Kiwi Pomegranate by Fruit Monster 100ml

 

Looking for an e-juice with strawberry and Pomegranate flavor? Check out Strawberry Kiwi Pomegranate by Fruit Monster at E Juice Store.

Know more about our affordable and quality products, stay social with us on: Instagram , Pinterest & Twitter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *